**Call for Pricing**
Humi[K] GYP is a homogenous granule of gypsum and humic acids designed to deliver and disperse gypsum through banded and broadcast applications with dry fertilizers. Humi[K] GYP use is suggested as a supplement to a regular, balanced fertilizer program to enhance yields and improve quality. Soil applications of Humi[K] GYP may be particularly beneficial in acidic soils.
Why Gypsum for Soil Health?
Every year, globally we lose 24,710,000 acres of crop land due to salinization and erosion. Research has shown that a combination of stable humus and gypsum can enhance soil’s aggregate stabilization and salt remediation.
Understanding the Importance of Gypsum:
In order to place the important elements of gypsum, and our product in particular, into perspective, it is vital to define their roles in soil and plant metabolisms.
How does Humi[K] make Gypsum more Functional?
• Our Humi[K] is power packed with polydispersion, cationic bridging, ionic exchanges, coordinate bonding and polydynamics for metabolic activities.
• Its nanoparticles, which make contact with gypsum and clay particles, create huge surface areas which in turn enhance micropores, in which roots, water, and nutrients reside.
• This helps mass flow, root interceptions, and diffusion for nutrient movement in plant roots, namely an influx of slow nitrogen release.
• Soil salinization is considered the most important abiotic limiting crop production and degrading soil properties.
• Humi[K] GYP will reduce salinization problems vis-à-vis different modes of action.
Directions for use:
Humi[K] GYP is recommended to prevent calcium and sulfur deficiencies determined by tissue or soil analysis. When used as an amendment, it helps to improve soil structure and water movement. Mechanical or water incorporation is recommended after application. Broadcast or a banded application rate is 100-500 lbs per acre. When applied as an amendment, rates up to 2000 lb per acre are possible.
Application Rate (Dry):
500-2,000 lbs. per acre
If you have any questions on our products please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-444-7174.