Energize - Stubble & Trash Digester
ENERGIZE – Stubble & Trash Digester
This product is available for as low as 10$ per acre. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Partially decomposed crop residue can be a limiting factor in plant growth. ESDG is an all-natural micronutrient and bio-stimulant formulated to overcome this problem by stimulating indigenous soil microbes and accelerating post harvest decomposition of crop trash and other biodegradable soil residue. This increase in crop residue decomposition can aid in restoring soil biomass, decreasing the potential for soil borne diseases, improving nitrogen availability and improving overall natural plant protection. Simply put, post harvest decomposition of stubble and other biodegradable crop residue is critical in maintaining a healthy soil structure and ensuring strong plant growth.
- Stimulates the growth of indigenous soil microbes
- Accelerates natural biodegradation of crop residue
- Reduces the potential for disease
- Aids in nutrient recycling
- Can be applied on the surface or in-furrow with the seed
- Does not contain chemicals and will not desiccate canola seedlings
- Aids in building soil biomass
- Safe - requires only a minimum of safety equipment
- Residual - provides continuing, long lasting benefits
- Reduces nitrate leaching
- Promotes both soil and plant health
Energize is water soluble and is applied in liquid form using conventional application methods i.e. ground sprayer, spreader, etc. In addition, it can be safely blended and applied with both selective and non-selective herbicides and other chemical and non-chemical inputs.
TYPICAL APPLICATION RATES
1 to 2 litres / ac. Rates may vary with environmental conditions, amount and type of trash and other biodegradable components present.
2 Litre Jug
20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
For any questions please contact: email@example.com