ESFR – FOG REDUCER
ESFR sewage and lagoon treatment is formulated for use in treating wastewater containing high levels of grease, fats and oil. ESFR loosens, liquefies and degrades heavy grease deposits. It is effective in degrading extra cellular polymers, which cause foaming, and suppressing the growth of the filamentous organisms by affecting the structure of the filaments.
Fat, oil and grease (FOG) can clog wastewater collection and treatment systems, septic tanks and holding tanks causing sewage spills, manhole overflows, property damage, environmental problems, and health hazards. Typically, animal and vegetable based oil and grease generated by restaurants and fast-food outlets that do not have adequate grease control measures in place, are the main contributors to these problems.
When fats, oil, or grease is washed into the plumbing system, through kitchen sinks and floor drains, it sticks to the inside of sewer pipes. Over time the FOG builds up and eventually blocks the entire pipe causing sewage backups and overflows.
Brown grease is floatable fat, oil, grease and settled solids recovered from grease control devices. Typically, brown grease is not reusable and is generally disposed of thru wastewater treatment facilities. Yellow grease is fat, oil, and grease that is not contaminated. Yellow grease is also referred to as recyclable FOG detergents, that claim to dissolve grease, simply move pass grease down the pipe and create a larger problem downstream.
BENEFITS OF ESFR:
- Reduces the accumulation of unsightly deposits of grease and fat
- Increases the efficiency of overloaded treatment systems
- Prevents blocking, ponding and possible collapse of filter-bed media
- Significantly reduces odour emissions
- Enhances BOD and COD removal while improving sludge settlement
- Controls filamentous growth
- Reduces foam
- Lowers sludge production
- Start-up of aerobic biological treatment systems handling wastewater from milk, processing, cheese-making and food processing
- Removal of grease deposits and prevention of scum formation in holding tanks, sewers, drains and aeration basins
- Acceleration of the biological degradation of wastewater containing high levels of fats, greases and oils
- 10 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - 250 gr. (8.8oz.) water soluble pouches
- 10 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - Bulk
- 110 lb. Fiber Drum - Bulk
For any questions please contact: email@example.com