Livestock & Pet Odour Eliminator
ESOE – LIVESTOCK & PET ODOUR ELIMINATOR
ESOE is an ANIMAL SAFE organic odour suppressant and stain removal product formulated to eliminate odour resulting from ammonia, mercaptans, amines, and skatole gases emitted from urine and feces. Left untreated, these odours can increase in concentration resulting in health problems for animals and humans alike. Studies have shown that even low levels of ammonia can cause damage to the respiratory tract, high rates of pneumonia, reduced weight gains and excess stress on cats, dogs, etc.
ESOE effectively eliminates tough urine and fecal odours and is safe for use in all animal environments including transport vehicles, stables, kennels, vet clinics, carpets, dog runs, litter boxes, etc.
In addition to eliminating animal odour, ESOE will remove stains caused by milk, vomit, urine, feces, blood, coffee, wine, etc.
BENEFITS OF ESOE:
- Abruptly eliminates odour
- Lowers BOD
- Reduces fly infestation and creates a poor breeding substrate for water-breeding insects (flies, mosquitoes, etc.) by decomposing the larvae
- Suppresses pathogenic bacteria
- Creates a healthy, low stress environment resulting in enhanced growth and reduced animal mortality
- Environmentally safe - Non-toxic to animals, plants and humans
- Significantly improves air quality
- Enables hygienic disposal of wastes
TYPICAL ESOC APPLICATIONS:
- Close confinement animal operations
- Poultry operations
- Dog kennels
- Horse barns
- Vet clinics
- Livestock facilities
- Livestock transportation vehicles
- Carpets and upholstery
- Garbage dumpsters & garbage chutes
- Composting facilities
ESOE does not contain chemical additives or animal by products of any kind. It can be safely sprayed on animals - it is not harmful if ingested.
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
- Click here for Volume Ordering
- Click here for Printable Application and Technical Information (PDF)
- Click here for SDS
- Click here for Product Review
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-444-7174.