ESTF – TOMATO FERTILIZER
ESTF natural tomato fertilizer is a yield increasing liquid fertilizer formulated with high grade macro and micro nutrients, cytokines, gibberellins, amino acids, humic acid, fulvic acid, enzymes, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
ESTF fertilizer offers numerous advantages in many different growing mediums. It will:
- conserve plant energy
- improve photosynthetic efficiency
- aid in biological nitrogen fixation
- suppress plant pathogenic organisms
- replenishes and maintains long-term soil fertility by providing optimal conditions for soil biological activity
- can promote plant growth, even when the plant is under nutrient stress.
ESTF fertilizer contains substances that can open up pathways in plants that allow them to extract more moisture from soil during drought conditions. Similarly, testing has shown that plants fed with ESTF, can withstand up to three degrees of frost.
HOW ESTF WORKS:
Earth Smart Solutions tomato fertilizer provides the necessary nutrients for growing high grade tomatoes. Our natural fertilizer stimulates root growth, improves water retention, limits weed growth, and aids in creating a healthy environment for active soil biomass including earthworms, fungi, bacteria, protozoa, etc. In addition, ESTF tomato fertilizer is readily available to the plant and is formulated to increase calcium and moisture which can aid the plant in calcium uptake from the soil.
BENEFITS OF ESTF:
- Increases shelf life
- Stimulates root growth
- Increases plant stamina
- Improves the growth of beneficial soil bacteria
- Improves soil water-holding capacity
- Eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers
- Extends the storage life
- Significantly increases yield
- 1 Litre Jug
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
- Click here for Volume Pricing
- Click here for Printable Application & Technical Information (PDF)
- Click here for Before & After Pictures
- Click here for SDS
If you have any questions please contact us via email at email@example.com or at 1-866-444-7174.