ESCS – COMPOST STARTER
ESCS is a natural, proprietary blend of macro and micro nutrients, complex carbohydrates, humic acid, fulvic acid, vitamins and minerals. This high quality compost starter can produce odourless, hygienic, mature compost that can be safely applied to the land for improved soil structure, moisture retention and add an additional wide range of nutrients. ESCS is formulated for use in windrow composting, static pile composting, in-vessel composting and compost digesters. It is also effective in composting animal mortality including poultry carcasses. ESCS compost starter works in both aerobic and anaerobic environments ensuring rapid start-up and complete degradation of the biodegradable component in organic waste.
HOW ESCS WORKS:
ESCS compost starter initiates and accelerates the composting process by stimulating the aerobic biomass present in the composting environment. This stimulation causes the biomass to rapidly grow to high concentrations and become the dominant organisms. This enables optimum degradation of the biodegradable component in organic wastes. The end product resulting from this process is a 100% organic fertilizer containing primary nutrients as well as trace minerals, humus and humic acids. The by-products produced from the process are carbon dioxide and water.
BENEFITS OF ESCS:
- Controlled composting
- Convenient to use
- Safe for the environment
- Non-toxic to animals, plants and humans
- Controls flies and insects by creating a poor breeding substrate
- The resulting compost is odourless and hygienic and can be safely applied to any soil
ESCS can be applied with a conventional sprayer, hand sprayer or a back pack sprayer.
- One teaspoon of compost rich organic soil hosts 600 million to 1 billion beneficial microbes from 15,000 species
- One teaspoon of chemically treated soil can host as few as 100 microbes
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
- Click here for Volume Ordering
- Click here for Composting FAQ'S
- Click here for Printable Application & Technical Information (PDF)
- Click here for SDS
- Click here for Product Review
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-444-7174.