ESAA – POND PREVENTION
This product may not be available in your region, please contact us to find out more at 1-866-444-7174.
ESAA - Pond Prevention is an all purpose pond water and surface conditioner that will show immediate results allowing waters uninterrupted use. ESAA works quickly and dissipates just as fast with no lasting chemical residue of any kind. With proper application Pond Prevention also works to keep your pond healthy all year round. This product will also help by adding oxygen to the water making a healthy environment for your fish and plants.
ESAA is a natural water and surface conditioner free from any harmful ingredients. This innovative blend aids in saving you the usual time, money, mess, and effort required to catch your fish, drain the pond, wash and scrub the scum from the pond liner or stream, refill the pond and finally put the fish back while hoping you don’t stress or kill them. The usual 4-5 hour process can be eliminated by simply maintaining your pond weekly with a maintenance dose of ESAA.
How it works:
ESAA - Pond Prevention works by breaking down excess debris in your pond such as animal and plant waste, sludge, and runoff from the surrounding land. It uses a natural combination of enzymes, extracts, and beneficial bacterial that are proven to leave your pond looking clean and clear.
BENEFITS OF ESAA:
- Creates a clear and healthy pond
- Removes odours
- Adds oxygen
- Water activated
- Non-toxic to fish
TYPICAL USAGE SITES:
- Water gardens, koi ponds, waterfalls, fountains, standing water and water collection containers
- Also used on non painted surfaces such as: floors, walkways, patios, decks, railings, roofs, shingles, siding, fiberglass, boats, piers, docks, stairs, concrete, brick, tile, slate, granite, statues, outdoor furniture, tennis courts, shorelines and gravel
HOW ESAA WORKS IN WATER:
- Using the powerful granules, simply sprinkle or broadcast with a mechanical spreader or by hand, the product on the area you want to treat
- ESAA is water activated and effective conditioning is most easily achieved when algae are not yet well established
- When applying ESAA to soil or gravel or other similar media, incorporate the product into the first inch of substrate for optimum effectiveness
- 7 kg. (2.2 lb.) - Bulk
- 20 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - Bulk
- Click here for Volume Ordering
- Click here for Before & After Pictures
- Click here for Printable Technical & Application Information (PDF)
- Click here for SDS
- Click here for a Product Review
- Click here for a Pond Size Calculator
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-444-7174