**Call for Pricing**
Humi[K] BIO was developed to deliver beneficial microbes and complex humic acid molecules together into one powerful product that is easy to store, handle and apply. Humi[K] BIO is available as a water soluble granule or powder, which contains an advanced balance of combinatorial chemistry, such as humic acids, sea kelp, minerals, and highly concentrated, specifically selected beneficial microbes.
Patented Manufacturing Process:
Made from a patented specialized “wet chemistry” extraction of humic and fulvic acids in a 100% soluble granule form. Our process begins with the highest quality raw materials, which are then micro-pulverized in their naturally dry form, precisely blended into our proprietary alkaline or acidic wet chemistry formulas, and subsequently micro-quad filtered to separate all insoluble materials.
Using our proprietary “wet chemistry” extraction process, we ACTIVATE the humic acid molecules, making them more functional and enhancing their plethora of abilities, namely complete ionization, high CEC (Cation Exchange Capacities), buffering, chelation, and complexation.
In sharp contrast, other competitors’ methods of non-alkaline extraction (non-ionized) do NOT activate those functional humic molecules, thus drastically reducing their benefits.
Overall Benefits of Humi[K] BIO
- Enhances seed germination.
- A complete platform for soil and plant health, fertilizer and water-use efficiency
- Enhances soil and plant metabolic activities.
- Major energy sources for beneficial microbes.
- Liberates carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonates and enhances root rhizodeposition.
- Specialized microbes enhance soil and organic matter mineralization.
- Phosphate solubilizing bacteria.
- Compete with plants and soil pathogenic species.
- Reduce oxidized forms (redox) of certain metal ions. In other words, they form radiant energy.
- Enhance metabolisms of proteins’ RNA and DNA.
- They have a unique affinity for chemical balance.
- They contain polysaccharides, amino acids, gibberellins, auxins, and cytokinin’s for plant growth.
- Reduces abiotic stresses from soil and plants.
- Enhances aerobic respiration.
- Activates biochemical processes, their secondary reactions, chemical affinity last over 200 days.
- Mobilizes Nitrogen
- Solubilizes Phosphate
- Root Mass Development
- Root Health
- Disease Resistance
Beneficial Bacillus spp. can compete with other bacteria and fungi that could affect crops. They can inhibit phytopathogenic attacks such as Phytophora, Fusarium, Verticillium, or induce the plants natural defense mechanisms to fight against potential pathogenic attacks.
- 2,200lb/1MT (Super Sack)
- 55lb/25kg Bags
If you have any questions on our products please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-444-7174.