Product Feature: Humi[K] WSG
Earth Smart Solutions is an Authorized Distributor of Humic Growth Solutions (HGS), the world’s largest manufacturer of organically certified, wet chemistry activated, 100% water soluble humic acids.
The raw material humate used in their products is mined from the best known humate deposits in North America and arguably the world with the lowest concentrations of heavy metals and the highest concentrations of humic and fulvic acids.
Their humic acid products (potassium humate) are available in liquid, spray dried powder and patented water-soluble granule form and are all manufactured in the USA.
This month we will feature one of their granular products.
Humi[K] WSG (Water Soluble Granule):
Humi[K] WSG (Water Soluble Granule) is a 100% water soluble and superior quality potassium humate granule.
Humi[K] WSG is specifically designed for three distinct functions:
- rapid solubility
- ease of use
- dry broadcast application
Humi[K] WSG can be used in many applications such as dry broadcast spreading, blending/mixing with fertilizer, or liquefied for liquid application. Humi[K] WSG also has time release properties when applied dry, slowly dissolving as irrigated.
- 100% water soluble
- Does not contain any binders or fillers
Humic Acid content:
- Colorimetric (A&L method) - 99% min.
- PTA-FQ-014 (Kononova method) - 70% min.
- ISO/AOAC/IHSS methods – 60% min
Fulvic Acid content:
- 10-15% (V&B method)
- 5-10% (ISO/AOAC/IHSS/Kononova methods)
- Potassium 14%
- pH range: 8.5-9.0
- Convert to liquid
- Dry blend with NPK
- Use in seed drill
Benefits of Extracted/Activated Humic Acid:
Humi[K]'s application and utilization by soil and plants can be predicted much more accurately than raw leonardites or other raw humate products.
- Humi[K] is a soil stimulant and a transportation vehicle for carrying nutrients into plants. Once connected to the humic acid molecule, nutrients are carried into a plant in available forms that help intensify the plant’s metabolism and stimulate the soil’s natural activities.
- Humi[K] improves the efficiency in which plants utilize nutrients from the soil. In return, this enables a reduction in the amount of fertilizer historically required to maintain optimal plant growth. This provides enormous economic and ecological value to growers wishing to reduce their fertilizer input costs and/or reduce the potential side-effects of heavy chemical fertilizers usage.
Benefits of Humi[K] WSG:
- Chelates nutrients (eg. Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus)
- Buffers salts, reduces burning
- Forms a bond with fertilizer preventing “tie-up”
- Increases crop production by 10-40%
- Enhances plant nutrient trans-location
- Accelerates the ripening period 5-10 days
- Enhances overall soil and plant health
- Increases water sequestration by 11%
- Decreases the content of nitrates and other harmful substances in fruit & improves nutritional quality
- Increases resistance to disease, frost damage and drought condition
- To learn more about how humic benefits plants, check out this blog, "Benefits of Humic to Plants Above Ground & Beneath the Soil"
AGRONOMIC USES: Apply directly to the soil in fall or early spring and as many as 4 to 6 applications per growing season. Always conduct a soil test to determine nutrient levels and make needed amendments to assure good fertility levels in your soil. Humi[K] WSG is an ideal supplement to aid in the effectiveness of your fertilizer program. Application rates will vary depending on soil conditions, plant type, nutrient requirement, and application method. Consult your local agronomist or Ag Extension Agent for more information for your specific application.
To learn more about Humi[K] WSG click here.
To learn more about Humic Growth Solutions and to check out some frequently asked questions we receive about their activated bio-stimulant products, check out our blog, "Learn About Humic Growth Solutions".
For more information please contact your local Earth Smart Solutions representative or contact our head office at 1-888-444-7174 or via email at email@example.com.
Humic Growth Solutions