ESSR – SLUDGE REDUCER
ESSR is a natural product, formulated for use in treating municipal waste water (activated sludge) and will effectively control grease & foaming, improve settling and reduce odour. ESSR is effective in degrading the biodegradable components in organic matter i.e. proteins, fats, carbohydrates and select hydrocarbons under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions as well, it remains effective during cold winter months.
USING ESSR IN AN ACTIVATED SLUDGE SYSTEM:
ESSR reduces the sludge produced in any type of secondary biological treatment system by improving the degradation of organic material and converting it to “dead bugs" that weigh less and occupy less space.
EXPECTED IMPROVEMENTS WHEN USING ESSR:
- High rate system with no primary clarifier – 25% to 35% reduction in dry solids produced
- Long retention time (greater than twenty four hours in aeration) with primary clarifier - 10% to 15% reduction in total dry solids
- Long retention time (greater than twenty four hours in aeration) without primary clarifier - 20% reduction in dry solids
- 10 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - 250 gr. (8.8oz.) water soluble pouches
- 10 kg. (22 lb.) HDPE Pail - Bulk
- 110 lb. Fiber Drum - Bulk
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org