ESRT – RIOTTE
Riotte is a totally natural, proprietary blend of essential nutrients, synergists, enzymes, proteins, vitamins and naturally occurring beneficial microbes formulated to control horse scratches. Riotte is produced through a fermentation process using high quality materials and extracts of organic origin that will effectively control a wide range of fungi and bacteria. Riotte does not contain harmful chemicals of any kind.
BENEFITS OF ESRT:
- Gentle, non-irritating
- Works quickly to calm and soothe the affected areas
- Suppresses harmful bacteria and parasites
- Promotes rapid recovery of damaged skin
- Protects the affected dermal region from outside bacteria
- Easy to apply
ABOUT HORSE SCRATCHES:
Horse scratches is an equine infection caused by dermatophilus congolensis (bacteria). Generally, scratches affects the hoof and hock with symptoms including scabby, cracked areas that can be swollen and hot to the touch, tender feet, and in some cases lameness. Scratches are generally more prevalent in horses that are subject to wet muddy conditions for extended periods. Horses with white also feet seem to be more susceptible to scratches.
Causes associated with scratches include bacteria, parasites (i.e. fungus), allergies, photosensitivity, poor or improper nutrition, irritants (i.e. deworming chemicals, antibiotics), soil bedding, ect.
HOW TO USE ESRT TO HEAL HORSE SCRATCHES:
Riotte is relatively easy to mix and apply – No clipping, scrubbing, scraping, soaking or wrapping is required!
1. Ensure the horse is provided with dry shelter
2. Add ESRT to warm water (not hot) at a dilution rate of 1 oz / 1 Cup of water
3. Apply directly to the affected area with the aid of a hand sprayer, sponge or cloth - Air dry - DO NOT WIPE OFF
4. Discard sponge or cloth after each use
Riotte is also an effective “all purpose” medication for wounds of any kind!
- 1 Litre Bottle
For any questions please contact: email@example.com