Manure Digester and Odour Control
ESMS – MANURE DIGESTER AND ODOUR CONTROL
ESMS is a non-bacterial concentrated formulation derived from natural plant extracts, and designed to stimulate microbial activity in both aerobic and anaerobic environments. The components in ESMS are selected both for their effectiveness in organic waste treatment and for their ability to accelerate the natural degradation process. A major benefit when using ESMS is in its ability to inhibit the activity of the enzyme urease, which facilitates the conversion of nitrogen and urea to ammonia.
The degradation process is regulated by temperature, moisture, material disturbance, organic matter and the size and activity of microbial populations. Accordingly, the effectiveness of ESMS is dependent upon conditions within the treatment environment.
Regulations pertaining to waste management require all wastes, including liquid manure runoff, to be contained. Earth Smart waste management products can allow MSW operators, feed lots, factory farms and close confinement animal facilities to address environmental issues associated with manure management and operate odour free, without soil or water pollution.
BENEFITS OF ESMS:
- Environmentally Safe: derived from natural plant extract; no chemicals, dyes or fragrances.
- Non-toxic, non-caustic, non-corrosive, non-flammable
- Control odours before and during processing
- Can be incorporated into most waste management systems with minimum additional capital expenditures
- Reduce volumes up to 40% in solid waste applications
- Reduces ammonia levels
- Effective & easy to apply
- Unlike bacterial treatments, ESMS is not adversely affected by low temperatures
TYPICAL ESOC APPLICATIONS:
- Close confinement animal operations
- Poultry operations
- Horse barns
- Livestock facilities
- Livestock transportation vehicles
- Sewage treatment facilities
- Sanitary landfills
- Meat processing plants
- Food processing facilities
- Garbage dumpsters & garbage chutes
- Composting facilities
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org