Hydrocarbon Degrader - Soil
ESHD – HYDROCARBON DEGRADER
ESHD is a natural product formulated for use in hydrocarbon bioremediation. It is environmentally safe and effective in cleaning up soils contaminated with petroleum hydrocarbons and other contaminants including gasoline, diesel, crude oil, benzene, toluene, ethyl benzene, xylene, etc.
BENEFITS OF ESHD:
- Deep Cleans Soils
- Enhances Natural Processes
- Eliminates Unsightly Areas
- Reduces Pollution Liability
- Lowers Disposal Costs
TYPICAL REMEDIATION PROTOCOL:
There is not a standard protocol for bio-remediating contaminated soils. There are however several guidelines which should be followed:
1. Till or rake the soil to optimize oxygen transfer
3. Apply ESHD Hydrocarbon Degrader and rake or till the soil at seven to ten day intervals or as required to ensure essential intimate contact between the microbial cultures and the contaminates
4. Application can be carried out with the aid of any appropriate fertilizer or seed spreading equipment. Dry or wet application can be used.
NOTE: The degradation process is directly affected by soil pH, nutrient levels, oxygen availability, soil type, environmental conditions (humidity, temperature, rainfall amounts), indigenous biomass, degree of contamination and the concentration of contaminates. Accordingly, application rates and intervals will vary from site to site. Repeated applications may be needed for heavily contaminated soil.
- 10 kg. (22.2 lb.) HDPE Pail: 250 gr. (8.8 oz.) water soluble pouches
- 10 kg. (22.2 lb.) HDPE Pail: Bulk
- 50 kg. (110 lb.) Fiber Drum: Bulk
- Click here for Volume Ordering
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-444-7174.