Defender - Plant Protector & Soil Conditioner
ESFC – NATURAL PLANT PROTECTOR FOR LAWN, TURF, TREES, FLOWERS, ORNAMENTALS & MORE
This product may not be available in your region, please contact us to find out more.
ESFC is a natural plant protector used on a wide variety of crops in order to maintain a strong and healthy harvest.
ESFC can be foliar and soil applied with the aid of conventional spray apparatus. For "initial protection", apply directly to the soil prior to seeding or at the early stages of plant growth. For "preventative protection", apply as required during growth period. Application rates may vary with environmental conditions, soil type, plant density, canopy, management practices, etc.
- FIELD CROPS - Wheat, oats, barley, rye, and grass
- ROOT & TUBER VEGETABLES - Beet, potato, radish, sweet potato and yam
- FRUITING VEGETABLES - Eggplant, pepper and tomato
- CUCURBIT VEGETABLES - Cantaloupe, cucumber, melon, squash, watermelon and zucchini
- CITRUS FRUIT - Lemon, grapefruit and orange
- MISC. FRUIT & VEGETABLES - Avocado, grape, and strawberry
- ORNAMENTAL PLANTS - Begonia, chrysanthemum, cyclamen, dahlia, ferns, foliage plants, fuchsia, ivy, lily, miniature roses, orchid, peony, phlox, poinsettia, pyracantha, and rhododendron
- ORNAMENTAL TREES & SHRUBS - Azalea, birch, blue spruce, bogainvilla, boxwood, camellia, cedar, cherry, crabapple, cyprus, dogwood, elm, ficus, fir, forsythia, gardenia hackberry, holly, hydrangea, laurel, lilac, magnolia, maple, myrtle, peach, pines, poplar, privet, spruce, sycamore
- BEDDING PLANTS - Aster, calendula, carnation, cosmos, impatiens, lobelia, marigold, nasturtium, pansy, petunia, snapdragon, sweet alyssum, verbena, and zinnia
- Customers are finding that early application helps prevent diseases from developing
- It is preferable to increase the frequency of applications rather than the concentration of solution
- Application interval and rate may vary depending on plant density, soil and environmental conditions and results required
This product works great on fusarium. For more information, contact us at email@example.com
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org