Defender - Plant Protector & Soil Conditioner
DEFENDER (ESFC) – NATURAL PLANT PROTECTOR
This product may not be available in your region, please contact us to find out more at 1-866-444-7174.
DEFENDER is a natural plant protector used on a wide variety of crops in order to maintain a strong and healthy harvest.
DEFENDER can be foliar and soil applied with the aid of conventional spray apparatus. For "initial protection", apply directly to the soil prior to seeding or at the early stages of plant growth. For "preventative protection", apply as required during growth period. Application rates may vary with environmental conditions, soil type, plant density, canopy, management practices, etc.
- FIELD CROPS - Wheat, oats, barley, rye, and grass
- ROOT & TUBER VEGETABLES - Beet, potato, radish, sweet potato and yam
- FRUITING VEGETABLES - Eggplant, pepper and tomato
- CUCURBIT VEGETABLES - Cantaloupe, cucumber, melon, squash, watermelon and zucchini
- CITRUS FRUIT - Lemon, grapefruit and orange
- MISC. FRUIT & VEGETABLES - Avocado, grape and strawberry
- ORNAMENTAL PLANTS - Begonia, chrysanthemum, cyclamen, dahlia, ferns, foliage plants, fuchsia, ivy, lily, miniature roses, orchid, peony, phlox, poinsettia, pyracantha and rhododendron
- ORNAMENTAL TREES & SHRUBS - Azalea, birch, blue spruce, bogainvilla, boxwood, camellia, cedar, cherry, crabapple, cyprus, dogwood, elm, ficus, fir, forsythia, gardenia hackberry, holly, hydrangea, laurel, lilac, magnolia, maple, myrtle, peach, pines, poplar, privet, spruce and sycamore
- BEDDING PLANTS - Aster, calendula, carnation, cosmos, impatiens, lobelia, marigold, nasturtium, pansy, petunia, snapdragon, sweet alyssum, verbena and zinnia
- Customers are finding that early application helps prevent diseases from developing
- It is preferable to increase the frequency of applications rather than the concentration of solution
- Application interval and rate may vary depending on plant density, soil and environmental conditions and results required
This product works great on fusarium. For more information contact us at email@example.com or cal 1-866-444-7174.
- 2 Litre Jug
- 20 Litre (5 gallon) HDPE Pail
- 205 Litre (45 gallon) Barrel
- 1000 Litre Tote
- Click here for Volume Ordering
- Click here for Field Trial Test Results
- Click here for Product Reviews
- Click here for Printable Application & Information Sheet
- Click here for SDS
If you have any questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-866-444-7174.