Earth Smart Solutions was created in 2014 with a goal to offer innovative and eco-friendly products that are:
* safe for plants, animals and humans
* have no adverse effect on the environment
* meet the specific needs associated with a sustainable environment
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / CLERICAL (Part Time)
We are looking for a detail oriented, efficient person to help with office admin, clerical duties plus bookkeeping.
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks and Office 365
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Weekly ongoing assistance with bookkeeping
- Data compilation and entry of expense reports into Excel
- Assist with other clerical tasks as required.
- Responsibilities for this position may evolve and expand and there will likely be an opportunity, if desired, for additional hours.
Approximately 20 hours per week (flexible hours).
Hourly salary: $18 to $25 based on experience and qualifications.
We are in the process of relocating to Okotoks effective April 2022. Currently our office is in SE Calgary. There are no buses to these areas so you must have your own transportation. Preference will be given to those who live in Okotoks area or South Calgary.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter sharing why you are the ideal person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 28, 2022.
Applicants must submit a cover letter in order to be considered for this position. Position to start as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Thank you to everyone who applies for this position and for your interest in joining Earth Smart Solutions. Only those selected to advance to the interview process will be contacted.