Earth Smart Solutions is an Authorized Distributor of Humic Growth Solutions (HGS), the world’s largest manufacturer of organically certified, wet chemistry activated, 100% water soluble humic acids.
HGS humic acid products are available in liquid, spray dried powder and patented water-soluble granule form and are all manufactured in the USA.
This month we will feature one of their liquid products.
Diamond Grow® - Humi[K] Liquid is an organic liquid humic concentrate, derived from the finest, richest, and purest source of humic acid in North America and arguably the World.
This humic acid source is a weathered type of oxidized sub-bituminous coal rich in humic substances. This humic source is similar to the commonly found Leonardite (lignite coal), but HGS's source contains:
- higher concentration of humic substances
- significantly lower levels of ash and heavy metals, such as lead, arsenic, and mercury
HGS's Liquid Humic Acid is blended with pure artesian water, which is drawn from deep below the Earth and to ensure the highest quality water source.
Wet Chemistry Alkaline Extraction Process
HGS utilizes a wet chemistry alkaline extraction process to make Humi[K] Liquid.
This process enables the benefits of humic acid such as nutrient delivery to begin working immediately upon application. (Rather than the longer term release period when using the humic acid raw material, which could take up to 5 years or longer to see results)
MIQRO-QUAD™ Filtration Process
In order to ensure that they consistently produce and deliver the highest quality liquid humic acid concentrate, HGS uses a MIQRO-QUAD™ filtration process. Developed over time, this system is the most comprehensive 4-stage screening process in the industry.
MIQRO-QUAD™ Filtration begins with an initial micronized screening method that separates the insoluble material for the extracted Humi[K] Liquid, then it is transferred through an even smaller micronized inline screening system to the settling tank, the product then is stored in the tank for a 5-day molecular settling process, and a final inline micronized screening prior to filling the 2.5 gallon jug, 275 gallon totes or tanker load. This process helps to alleviate issues like clogged spray lines that have been problematic in the industry.
- 100% Organic (Non-GMO)
- Won’t clog spray nozzles
- Excellent for use in drip irrigation
- Enhance micronutrient uptake
- Great for hydroponics and soil mediums
- Content Analysis: Precipitation (CDFA) 6-8%
- Water Soluble: 100%
- Humic Acid (A&L): 8%
- Organic Matter: 3%
- Total Carbon: 3%
Benefits of Using Humi[K] Liquid
1. One of the major benefits of using Humi[K] Liquid is that its application and utilization by soil and plants can be predicted much more accurately than raw leonardites or other raw humate products.
It is nearly impossible to predict if, how, or when the humic acids from raw Leonardites will ever be released or utilized by the plants and soil. With Humi[K] Liquid, the usage rates can be narrowed down to within small margins and the overall response to crops can be achieved with only 1/100 of the typically used rate of Leonardites or other raw humic substances.
2. Humi[K] is a soil stimulant and a transportation vehicle for carrying nutrients into plants. Once connected to the humic acid molecule, nutrients are carried into a plant in available forms that help intensify the plant’s metabolism and stimulate the soil’s natural activities.
3. Humi[K] Liquid improves the efficiency in which plants utilize nutrients from the soil. In return, this enables a reduction in the amount of fertilizer historically required to maintain optimal plant growth. This provides enormous economic and ecological value to growers wishing to reduce their fertilizer input costs and/or reduce the potential side-effects of heavy chemical fertilizers usage.
Diamond Grow ® Organic Liquid Humic Concentrate is an ideal supplement to your fertilizer program.
Apply directly to the soil in fall or early spring and as many as 4 to 6 applications per growing season.
Always conduct a soil test to determine nutrient levels and make needed amendments to assure good fertility levels in your soil. Application rates will vary depending on soil conditions, plant type, nutrient requirement, and application method. Consult your local agronomist or Ag Extension Agent for more information for your specific application.
For additional mixing and application instructions, click here.
To learn more about Humic Growth Solutions and to check out some frequently asked questions we receive about their activated bio-stimulant products, check out our blog, "Learn About Humic Growth Solutions".
For more information please contact your local Earth Smart Solutions representative or contact our head office at 1-888-444-7174 or via email at email@example.com.
Humic Growth Solutions