Would you like to enhance nutrient use efficiency, increase plant nutrient sulphur and correct alkali soils?
Then you may want to try Humi[K] ES.
Humi[K] ES is formulated as a source of sulfur that combines elemental sulfur with humic acids to enhance nutrient use efficiency. Additionally, Humi[K] ES can be used as both a source of plant nutrient sulfur and/or as an amendment for correcting alkali soils.
- 85% Sulfur
- 11% Bentonite
- 4% Humic Acid
Humi[K] ES provides sulphur which is vital for plant growth. It also may aid in micro-nutrient availability.
Humi[K] ES is effective for supporting root growth and soil symbiotics:
- For rapid conversion of elemental sulfur, broadcast application of organosulfur compounds is very beneficial for application in fall, winter, and early spring.
Humic Growth Solutions' organosulfurs are an innovative tool for growers. With their applied, state-of-the-art, and dynamic technology, they will help overcome a plethora of soil problems, along with yield, quality, fertilizer use efficiency and return-on-investment.
One application is recommended per growing season. Proper timing, rate, and placement of Humi[K] ES is important, for desired results and is highly dependent on stage of crop growth, soil fertility levels and environmental conditions. If unsure of application rates for your specific crop(s) or soil(s), please consult your local Agronomic Professional.
Humi[K] ES can be banded or broadcasted; broadcasting in the fall has the benefit of exposing sulfur pastilles to freeze-thaw and moisture over winter for more thorough disintegration. Repeat applications result in the improvement of soil populations of Sulfur processing bacteria.
Agronomic Crops: 75-400 Ibs./acre (dry)
WHY IT WORKS
The combination of humic and sulfur enhances the conversion of sulfur to sulfate, from 30-70%. This is contingent upon dynamics such as soil temperature, moisture, and autotropic bacteria. In sandy or irrigated soils with high rainfall, the slow release of S may create sulfate for immediate plant use (approximately 30%). The remainder of the sulfur is activated to create sulfates and sulfuric acids. It is long lasting and doesn’t leach, hence our use of elemental sulfur over other leachable sulfate forms.
BENEFITS OF HUMI[K] ES
- Sulfate plays a pronounced role in protein synthesis, producing amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins. It also helps soil fortify plant resistance to assorted diseases.
- It can be used to balance and spoon-feed a plethora of crops with soil pH ranging from 5-7, ensuring sustainable plant growth. These crops can range from blueberries, vegetable and row crops, to orchards.
- While slow release of S creates sulfate for immediate use, it also transports sulfur, thus ensuring further sulfate-sulfur formation throughout assorted stages of plant growth.
- Applying organosulfurs in high pH soils with excess salts and Mg in autumn (at 300-900 lbs/acre every four years (Contingent upon particular Ph, free lime, salt and Mg levels)) will enhance soil’s physical, chemical, and biological matrices, thus ensuring optimal crop yields and overall quality.
- Organosulfurs in conjunction with required N levels will enhance N:S ratios in crops with high protein requirements. Humi[K] creates organosulfur complexes, as delineated above. These in turn create desirable soil textures and structures and loosen soils in tied clay soils, along with creating ample drainage, suitable aeration, and buffering properties.
WHY YOU MAY NEED HUMI[K] ES
In a number of soil types, this sulfuric acid makes fixed calcium carbonates and free lime to release calcium in soil solution chemistry. Humi[K] impacts rhizodeposition, along with plant roots.
This results in a metamorphosis of overall root architecture, provides more root hair, and translocates exchangeable calcium to plant roots and plant tissues.
At the same time, Humi[K] buffers, chelates, and complexes micro and macronutrients, making them readily available to roots and plants.
In addition, as a result of nanoparticle sizes, Humi[K] creates micropores in which roots, water, and nutrients reside.
The mélange of Humi[K] and sulfur enhances conversion of sulfur to sulfate (from 30-70%), contingent upon dynamics such as soil temperature, moisture, and autotropic bacteria. In sandy or irrigated soils with high rainfall, the release of S may create sulfate for immediate use.
To learn more about Humi[K] ES click here.
For more information please contact your local Earth Smart Solutions representative or contact our head office at 1-888-444-7174 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.