Three tomatoes are walkin' down the street...
Posted: Sep 15 2015
Remember the joke that Uma Thurman told in Pulp Fiction? It goes like this:
"Three tomatoes are walkin' down the street: Papa Tomato, Mama Tomato, and Baby Tomato. Baby Tomato starts lagging behind, so Papa Tomato gets really angry and goes back, squishes him, and says, 'Ketchup!'"
Inspired by our Earth Smart Tomato Fertilizer (ESTF), we invite you to "ketchup" on some classic, and some not-so-classic but tantalizing, tomato recipes.
1) Try this easy but succulent Spicy Fresh Salsa from Chef Michael Smith.
2) Feeling like some comfort food? How about whipping up some Easy Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Croutons from the kitchen of the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten?
3) Too warm for tomato soup? Why not try Jamie Oliver's Mothership Tomato Salad?
4) Is pasta on the menu for tonight? It should be! Check out this recipe for Shrimp and Feta Linguine with Charred Tomato Vinaigrette!
5) Adventurous? In the mood for something sweet but savoury at the same time? Try this recipe for Tomato and Melon Salad with Scallops and Pink Peppercorns. YUM!