**Call for Pricing**
Patented Manufacturing Process:
Made from a patented specialized “wet chemistry” extraction of humic and fulvic acids in a soluble granule or powder form. Our process begins with the highest quality raw materials, which are then micro-pulverized in their naturally dry form, precisely blended into our proprietary alkaline or acidic wet chemistry formulas, and subsequently micro-quad filtered to separate all insoluble materials.
Using our proprietary “wet chemistry” extraction process, we ACTIVATE the humic acid molecules, making them more functional and enhancing their plethora of abilities, namely complete ionization, high CEC (Cation Exchange Capacities), buffering, chelation, and complexation.
In sharp contrast, other competitors’ methods of non-alkaline extraction (non-ionized) do NOT activate those functional humic molecules, thus drastically reducing their benefits.
Overall Benefits of Humi[K] BIO+
- Enhances seed germination.
- A complete platform for soil and plant health, fertilizer and water-use efficiency
- Enhances soil and plant metabolic activities.
- Major energy sources for beneficial microbes.
- Liberates carbon dioxide from soil calcium carbonates and enhances root rhizodeposition.
- Specialized microbes enhance soil and organic matter mineralization.
- Phosphate solubilizing bacteria.
- Compete with plants and soil pathogenic species.
- Reduce oxidized forms (redox) of certain metal ions. In other words, they form radiant energy.
- Enhance metabolisms of proteins’ RNA and DNA.
- They have a unique affinity for chemical balance.
- They contain polysaccharides, amino acids, gibberellins, auxins, and cytokinin’s for plant growth.
- Reduces abiotic stresses from soil and plants.
- Enhances aerobic respiration.
- Activates biochemical processes, their secondary reactions, chemical affinity last over 200 days.
- Improve soil symbiosis
- Reduce bad bacteria through competitive exclusion
- Increase root mass development to help deeper penetration into the soil for water sources, thus reducing dehydration during periods of excessive heat.
- Enable the plants to build tolerance to infestations of soil diseases.
- These specialized microbes immobilize organic and inorganic matter through an enzymatic process, which maximizes the availability of absorbable micronutrients for plant uptake and providing enzymes, metabolites, and biomass that aids in building soil structure.
- 2,200lb/1MT (Super Sack)
- 55lb/25kg Bags
If you have any questions on our products please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-444-7174.