Anderson Humates - Humic DG - Lawn and Gardening Formula
*PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING*
HUMIC DG is a certified organic, homogeneous dispersing granule that combines pure, dry humate and humic acid precursor. Humic DG provides all the proven benefits of humic and fulvic acids in an easy-to-use product.
BENEFITS OF Humic Acids:
- Increased nutrient uptake
- Increased drought tolerance
- Aids in seed germination
- Stimulates microbial activity which aids in root stimulation
- Provides increased soil aeration
- Lowers soil PH to more neutral levels
- Flushes out high levels of salt in the root zone
Anderson Humates combine pure, dry humate with their patented dispersing granule (DG) process to create a spherical granule that contains thousands of micro sized humate particles. Within a few minutes after watering, these micro sized Humic DG particles dissolve into the soil, immediately going to work to improve nutrient efficiency and soil conditions.
BENEFITS of Humic DG:
- Biological - Humic DG is a biological, dispersible, spreadable and blendable containing 4 biologically active components; humic acid precursor, fulvic acid, humic acid and humin. These components range from very soluble to completely insoluble in soil media, working together to provide the soil with a broad range of biological benefits, from plant available fulvic acids to the insoluble, high nutrient holding capacity of humin.
- Dispersible - The “magic” in Humic DG and Black Gypsum DG is the dispersing granule (DG) technology, which serves to enhance humate distribution. Upon contact with water, each DG granule disperses into thousands of micro particles, which move directly into the root zone and begin working to improve the health and quality of your turf, crop or plant.
- Spreadable - Humic DG’s uniform, spherical granules allow for ease of spreading through all standard application equipment. While competitive humic acid products are non-uniform and dusty, Humic DG’s granules are uniform, spherical and dust-free.
- Clean, uniform and dust free granules are easy to apply as a straight product or as part of a fertilizer blend
- Humic DG contains a high concentration of organic carbon sources in a self-incorporating form
- Engineered granules are highly uniform in size, with a UI of 40+
- Compared to liquid humates, Humic DG provides more organic carbon, resulting in a more efficient application, saving time and money
- A 40 lb/acre rate of Humic DG provides 20x more organic carbon (humic substances) than a typical liquid humate at 2 gal/acre
- Blendable - Humic DG’s granules are unique among dry humate products in their ability to be blended with most fertilizer components, including urea.
- 240 SGN (2.4 mm) sizing closely matches sizing of most fertilizer components
- Ultra dry granules contain only 7-9% moisture, allowing for a dry, free flowing product enhancing stability of the blend
- Humic DG granules are engineered to resist attrition in handling and blending. With an RTA of 90%, Humic DG is superior to mined humates, and results in dust-free, free-flowing blends
While other products are dusty, messy, non-uniform and difficult to handle, Humic DG’s highly engineered granules are clean, dust-free and very easy to handle. With a low moisture content and a resistance to breakage during handling, Humic DG is the most efficient way to deliver to your plants the humic acid they need.
Humic Acid Content: 70% (A&L Method)
Humic Acid Precursor Content: 10%
Total Humic Acid + Humic Acid Precursor: 80%
Bulk Density: 43 lbs/cubic ft | 689 kg/cubic metre
Uniformity Index: 40+
Moisture: Less than 10%
Resistance to Attrition: 90
50 Bag Pallet (1000 KG)
1000KG Bulk Tote
Please call for bulk pricing
For any questions please contact: email@example.com